Windows

header ads

Funny Gist: Eba is Ready

I was coming home Thursday evening after a hectic day and found a small bag on the ground. 
I opened it and behold what I found inside; $50,000!!! 🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

Fear first catch me. 😳😳😳

I took the bag home and when I emptied it, I found some document, ID card, ATM card and an IPhone.😊😊😊 

I thought about throwing the SIM away and keep the Phone and also dispose the the document and keep the money.🙄🙄🙄 

After a long thought, I decided to leave things as they were, hoping that the owner would call.👌👌👌

Not long after, a call actually came through on the IPhone.🤙🤙🤙 

I picked and talked with the caller.😁😁😁 

Apparently, it was the owner of the bag because he named absolutely every content of the bag.👌👌👌 

We met afterwards and I handed him the bag, he offered me $3000 but I turned it down.😁😁😁 

However, he took my phone number, saved it on his phone and left.

Yesterday he called me and offered me a job at SHELL worth #950,000 per month, a 3 bedroom flat fully furnished and with a gift of 2021 Range Rover Sport jeep.🤩🤩🤩 

As I was smiling and testing the car, my wife just touched me and said: "Oya oya wake up EBA DON READY".🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️
🤣🤣🤣

Post a Comment

0 Comments